Saturday 5 January 2013

Studded Buckle Boots - Peacocks

Remember how I told you I have great new equipment for taking pictures now? I'm sure you're all waiting with baited breath to see the awesomeness but unfortunately, since we are rearranging half the house right now, awesomeness is a bit tricky to arrange. So for today I have had to settle for a crumpled sheet on the stairs to show you these boots I picked up in Peacocks this week! (You'll have to ignore the creases. I can't find the iron anywhere. Le sigh). Peacocks used to have absolutely massive cheap January sales but since they were bought out by the Edinburgh Woollen Mill they have changed, and in my local branch at least there was only a tiny amount of sale stuff (which wasn't even that cheap either, gone are the days you could go in there and get 20 tops for £3 each). I almost walked out of there empty handed but then I spotted these boots.

Aren't they cute! I love the trend for studded clothing, but they can sometimes be hard to wear on an everyday occasion (like to the office, with jeans) without looking like you'd be more at home on a motorbike, dancing to industrial music or maybe hanging out in a fetish club! These boots have small studs on the toes, just enough to look good, without being too in-your-face spiky. I also love the buckled ankles!
They were originally supposed to be £30 but I got them in the sale for £14, bargain! They're really comfy to wear too and thanks to the zips on the inside, they're easy to put on and take off.

What bargains have you found in the sales this year?

2 comments:

  1. I love these boots, just my style. Sadly we don't have a Peacock's near where I live any more :( If there was one I would definitely treat myself to these as I know I would wear them to death!
    I have bought quite a few perfume gift sets in the sale, but they are for presents for other people, not me. I haven't actually bought anything for myself now I think about it. Hmmm may have to put that right asap lol
    I am now following you on GFC, would love you to check out my blog too, and follow if you enjoy it.
    Angela x

    http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee, I already follow you, I love your blog!! Thanks for following me. You may not have a Peacock's but it seems you have a Primark - something I don't and wish I did!

      Delete