Friday 26 August 2011

Make Up Musings - What do YOU want from Glitter Mountain?

So far, I have blogged only about nail polish. Initially, when setting up this blog, I actually planned to include other things, like reviews of lipsticks and other cosmetics, maybe other beauty-related products as well. But now I'm kind of torn. I'd quite enjoy doing reviews of other stuff too, but I don't want to turn people off my blog if they're only here for the nails. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? What would YOU like to see here at Glitter Mountain? Anything you want more of? Less of? Anything that isn't here yet that you'd like to see brought in?

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy seeing nail blogs, but I myself am multifacited in my own blogging. I'd love to see other things that you use, and like... even things you have found that you don't like. Glad to see you have the use of a camera again! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feedback! I'm going to introduce other things, it'll mostly still be nails but it'd be fun to blog about other stuff too :)

    ReplyDelete