Saturday, 25 February 2012
The Versatile Blogger Award!
So I'm super excited today because I have been given the Versatile Blogger Award!
Not just once, but twice. I was nominated by the very lovely Lauren, of Lauren T Fashion, and also by the wonderful Kelly from Turquoise Dream. How great is that? Thank you so much guys, it makes me so happy to know there's people out there who like my blog and think it's worthy of an award!
Anyway the award means I have to do some things and pass on the love so here goes!
The rules are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
Aargh, random facts are surprisingly hard to come up with! Here goes.
1. My favourite colours are jewel colours. Vivid greens, blues, purples, turquoise, magenta, fuchsia etc.
2. I can't smell foxes. Apparently they have an acrid smell that most people can detect from a long way off. I can't smell it AT ALL. I'm told this is genetic!
3. I have more eclectic tastes in music than anyone else I know.
4. I'm immune to dental anaesthetic. Any time I have a tooth pulled or drilled, I have to do it without pain relief!! AARGH
5. I have a million and one eyeshadows and hardly ever use any of them because I have hooded eyelids and have never managed to get the knack of making them look good. I really need to practice more!
6. My dream holiday is Barbados. Or the Caribbean in general. I've wanted to go there ever since I was a little girl. I wonder if I'll ever get there?
7. I hate food that has a lot of chilli in it... way too spicy. But I LOVE mustard, horse radish and wasabi and will eat it until my eyes water and my nose runs!
I follow a LOT of blogs and choosing only 15 of them is too hard! So I've decided that in the interests of fairness, I'm going to just nominate 15 at random.
That's my 15! Pass it on! :)
Posted by Opalline Star at 09:30